Friday, November 20, 2009

Experience in chatting


I cannot deny that I feel nervous when I'm in chatting. Ya, it's not easy at first. You cannot understand what they mean, you cannot understand what they write her. It's easy in my part because that is the first time in myself in chatting. But because of chatting I feel confidence to communicate friend in other language.
Seriously chatting is a best way to enhance your grammar, but in spelling I can't say more. At first, chatting is very difficult. But it's give me a fun to communicate some friends outside our country.
Maybe next time, I go on chatting because it's fun and you can find many friends too.

5 comments:

  1. You are correct; it’s not easy when you are a first time in chatting. But it’s fun when you already know to chat…

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...its true that true chatting is one way to enhance our grammar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...that's right,chatting is so good in the good way,.but minimize on chatting it can influence your study..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..!! thats true. At first we cannot understand what they are talking.

    ReplyDelete